Trademark oppositions and cancellations are quite different from applications and office actions, even if they share much of the same body of law. The procedures, deadlines, dockets, rules, and writing styles are all different. If the very thought of a Notice of Opposition or Petition for Cancellation makes you nervous, this is the class for you. Whether you have never handled a TTAB case, or have handled a few but would like to learn the process in more depth, this course will deliver including, templates for pleadings, motions, and discovery.
The 2.5 hours TTABulous course features Erik Pelton sharing experience from nearly 20 years and dozens of TTAB cases.
- Click here for more information and a syllabus.
- Click here to purchase replay ($497)
- Click here to purchase workbook ($597) – This unique TTAB workbook features more than 150 templates and samples covering pleadings, motions, discovery, testimony, case resolution, and much more. (You can use image of the workbook cover please – attached)
Testimonials for Erik and Sonia’s courses:
- The course was great and came at the right time for me as I am adding more and more trademark work to my core patent practice. The material answered directly some simple practical questions I had – e.g., how to retrieve only registered live marks in a search and downloading multiple records for evidence – and also provided valuable depth to legal arguments for traversing refusals. Kudos to Sonia and Erik! ” — BETSY DOWD
- I just wanted to reach out and say thanks. I purchased your Office Action Boot Camp. You and Erik absolutely crushed it. The info was so helpful and actionable.” — JOEY VITALE